Friday, June 6, 2008

Martin Rivas (actor)


Martín Rivas, Martiño Rivas Lopez was born on January 10, 1985, in A Coruna, Galicia. He is the son of Manuel Rivas, the famous writer. He began his career as being a child actor husband lived in a series of TVG (Galician television). In 2004 participated in Puzzle, a short film shot in Galicia, in-house production and 25 minutes. The short was shot in galician, their native language.
He has been in series in Mareas Vivas (1998-1999) (TVG).
Maridos e mulleres (2005)(TVG). SMS (2006)(La Sexta)
El Internado (2007) Antena 3.
I have chosen this actor because when I saw for the first time the Internado, I liked and I remember him to do this job.


El Internado:

3 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I like this actor too, his job is very awsome!
I love the Internado.
Thanks for make his biography :)and put this video.