Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Almudena Cid

Famous gymnast: Almudena Cid



Biography:



  • Name: Almudena Cid Tostado

  • Date of Brith: 15/6/1980

  • Brithplace: Vitoria

  • Current Residence: Barcelona

  • Family:My father Tomás, my mother Mina and two brothers Israel and Miguel

  • Languages: Castellano and great knowledge of Basque

  • Current club: Independent, I haven't club

  • My trainers: Iratxe Aurrekoetxea. Also help me in my daily work Tania.

  • Beginnings: I began when in the gym to the 7 years.

  • Hours of training: Between 6 and 8 daily hours

  • My dream as gymnast: Made reality, to be 3 times Olymipic finalist

  • Favourite apparatus: The ball

  • Apparatus that less I like it: The rope

  • My favorite gymnast: Oskana Kostina

  • Sport idols: Nadal and Induráin



Professional Trajectory:


Unique gymnast in the world taht has diputed 3 cosecutive Olympic Finals: Atlanta 1996, Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004.
Seven times Absolute Chapion of Spain.
Champion in the Mediterranean Games, Almería 2005
More than 80 times international
Ten Europeans, finalist for aparatousses
Eight World Cups, finalist for aparatousses
Bronze in the Europeans for teams in Riesa
Prize longines to the elegance in the world championship of Budapest 2003



Competition:




Training:





In this video you can see Almudena Cid in his 3th olympic game.



In this video you can see Almudena Cid in Pre Olympic 2007



No comments: