Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Inmigration avaluation

We decide do this work because the other work don't like at us.
I think that this work is the best work that Iweve done since we started to do works in 2nd. of ESO.
Photos are very nice and the information is very good distributed, we look for the information in a lot of sites and ask some inmigrants about their experiencies.We've learn a lot with this work,when we started to do this work we think that we will fail.. but we do all things that we can do and two weeks ago Maribel say us that our mark is a 9. This is the only work that at we like in all these time.
All topics to treat are very interesants, and this promoted that we want continuous with the topic.
Catalonia is the province that we have decide to take, is very interesant the phenomenon of the inmigration.
My partner and I form a good match =).


Algunos hombres buenos avaluation

I can't compare this work with the other work that I did with Aida,because the other was really good.
This work is good because I explain their biografhy, the experiences of the band.. and a lot of things more. Too I put the song in Spanish and in English.Later I explained why I decide do this work about this band, and it's because I think that is a typical Spanish band.


No comments: