Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Selfevaluation

I thing I deserve a good mark, because I do all the work and I don't see other pages of Inernet, like Fotolog or YouTube :)

Picasso Topic: I do the text without translator, and the information is brief and specific. I don't do "copia y pega", I thing the information.

Picasso Paintings: I search specific and representatives images.

Creation: I do my creation with the progrmas you say and I try to domine this programs.

Free Character: Juan Carlos Argüello, Muelle
Text: The text is simple, and I don't use the translator. I read a lot of informtion and I make a summary.
Photograph: The photograph is the most popular graffiti of Muelle, and we can watch his style.
Media: I search a lot of videos, but YouTube and other pages don't have videos of him, because in the 80's don't have ideo cameras nd Internet wasn't popular.


Lables with y name and the topic:
Anna
Graffiti
Muelle
Picasso

No comments: