Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Algunos hombres buenos-Some good men

SOME GOOD MEN!
















aIn this video you can see the videoclip of one of their songs.This is their most famous song, is beatuilful, and has got some years.. but steal I like kid it.









A veces soy un animal...


aSPANISH - ENGLISH (song)

A veces soy un animal - Sometimes I’m an animal
Me vuelvo loco y me siento fatal, - I’m return crazy and I’m feel bad
Que fue por mí, yo ya lo se - What was for me? I don’t know it
Tu solo escucha que yo te escuche - You simply hear me that I hearded you
Y quizás, no quieras volver a verme más - Perhaps, you don't want return to see me more
Pero te ruego, que el 14 de febrero - But I to ask you, that 14th of February
Piensa en mí, - Think in me,
Piensa en aquel día en que puse a tu nombre - Think these day when I put your name in
el cielo - The sky
Yo voy a ser sincero…. - I’m going to be honest...



aBiography

In the beach of Cantabria and in center of Madrid four friends decide record a Cd.Their first remembers are of their school in Santander. They decide be four(Carlos, Agus, Mario y Natxo). They like a lot bands(Beatles;the Doors or Led Zepellin).

Carlos García (Singer) always likes a lot the music.When he was 9, he studies piano.And their first concert was in Santander.In Santander he founds Agus Ruiz (Guitar) who is an actor and work in a lot of programs(Un paso adelante, Los Serrano, Cuéntame, El Comisario, Hospital Central o Paco y Veva).But he doesn't forget the music and form a punk band with his friend Mario Inocencio (Guitar).Later he founds Natxo Segura (Batery) and all form their first band(Pelillos a la mar)

But a strange sucess did that Natxo Segura travels to London and he does theathre, but some years later he retorned and goes to Madrid.Retorn to coincide and form “Días Extraños”
They coincide with El Canto del Loco in a concert. They become in Algunos Hombres Buenos, their last band.

I decide this song and this group because is a typical steal of Spanish's songs and bands.

No comments: