Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Imigration:

When my teacher say me, now your parent and you should have to do the inmigration work only, I think....it's not possible, but we do it.
My parter and me think this is the best work that we do, we worked and learn the inmigration in Catalonia.
We stay in Europa since 2n ESO and this is the only work that we like do.
We think that we work very good because this topic is very interest for we.
When we want do some work we work better.
On the work only I can say that is very pretty and this content is complet.


Almudena Cid:

I like this because I like Almudena Cid and her sport. This work is very complet because I work everyday.
I think that when we can choose the work we do we learn more and work very quickly.
I think too that work only like a concret person that he or she like Almudena cid and her sport.

No comments: